"If we don't get there, our mind will take us there anyway. We must retreat to survive."
MOMCOLOGY RETREATS ARE DESIGNED FOR MOMS WHO WISH TO RELAX, CONNECT AND RESTORE WITH MOMS WHO:
- Value the opportunity for quiet reflection
- Want to reconnect with their inner wisdom as a woman and mother
- Are interested in reigniting their personal passion
- Appreciate space to be seen and heard without judgment
- Thrive on empowering conversation
- Love to spend time in a beautiful, natural setting
- Enjoy a good laugh, a good cry and good food
Enjoy a relaxing weekend in the company of new friends to explore what balanced living feels like for the mind, body, heart and soul.
When something catastrophic happens, the whole person is affected. This interactive weekend provides tools to help you rediscover who you are after a life-changing event and support you in regaining balance.
This retreat may include: shared rooms, shared bath, nutritious meals, outdoor experiences, restorative yoga, massage, group coaching sessions, group meditation, personal time, journaling, picnic luncheon, therapeutic art sessions, games, much needed quiet time alone and luxury surprises.
*All Momcology events are non-sectarian with no political or religious affiliations and subject to our general code of conduct for the personal and emotional safety of all participants.
Learn more on how to help a mom by contacting email@example.com or making a donation.
CURRENT RETREAT SCHEDULE: http://www.momcology.org/sitepage/retreatschedule